If you've had a garage sale and sold baby clothes......

How much did you sell your onesies and sleepers for?

I find out Thursday if I'm having a girl or boy, and if it's a girl I'll be selling all my son's clothes. I'm just trying to get an idea of what is normal.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:45 PM on Jun. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• $1.00 and the nicer dressy ones $2.00 do a deal buy 5 get 1 free ..
    Anonymous

• .50 if it was in good condition and .25 if it had stains on it. Outfits were 1.00
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 7:52 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• Brand new with tags...maybe a dollar. Used but excellent condition...about 50 cents. Used in good condition 10 -25 cents each. Complete outfits in new or excellent condition...around 3 dollars.

Clothes at yard sales don't usually net much, and people don't want too pay much. I always put price tags on what I'm selling that are double what I HOPE to get. Some people pay the asking price, and others will haggle--such as offering you a flat amount like $5 -$10 for a mixed lot of clothing and accessories.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:53 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• i would put 2.00 on everything unless it really looks like it should only cost $1. You know everyone is going to be haggling you anyway so why not put 2.00 on something and if they want to talk you down say "okay, 1.00"
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:00 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• i made a ton of money on my son's baby stuff. I had one lady come after my son's clothes had already been picked over and offer me 150.00 for what was left...i was like "deal" you can make a lot, you just have to have the right kinda people come and try to make it look nice.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:03 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• i bundled them together, 5 girl onesies for $2. sleepers, $1 each for good ones.
    i priced low and had no hagglers. if i were to ever do this again, i would buy a table at a mom to mom sale and have the whole thing over in one morning, rather than a whole week end.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 8:32 PM on Jun. 7, 2010