Christians, come out and share.

Share with us a time God played a role in your life, answered a prayer or gave you a sign.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:51 PM on Jun. 7, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• ok I was expecting my first born and I was told by doctor's that she may born with downsydrome. I gave it to Him. I put it all in His hands and said ok God whatever happens wtih this girl she in mine and Im gonna love her. Veronica is almost 15 a physically perfect. yeah God
    debmom07

Answer by debmom07 at 7:54 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• I have a medical condition called incompetant cervix. At 20 weeks I dilated to 6cm and his amniotic sac was bulging into the birth canal. By the grace of God I had the strength to stay in my bed on strict bedrest for 16 weeks and carry my son to 36 weeks gestation. My son was also born with health conditions (unrelated to my cervical condition). He has a heart defect and bilateral hydronephrosis- kidney dilation on both sides. His conditions range from very serious to very mild. Initially we were facing the possibility of heart/kidney faillure. My son had to undergo painful labs/testing, but praise be to God not one, but BOTH of his conditions are considered mild and are expected to clear up during his first 5 yrs of life without surgery or even meds.
    Cont
    natural.mama

Answer by natural.mama at 8:29 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• I thought this was a question lol.
    WonderWoman1979

Answer by WonderWoman1979 at 8:35 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• God used this situation to draw me so close to Him. I knew I had to cling to Him just to make it thru each day- and night. Those first nights after I almost lost him, I would lay there afraid to move and just spend hours in prayer. I always SAID that I trusted God, but for Him to truly teach me how to really trust and not just give it lip service- I had to walk thru the fire. I had to experience the hardest, most painful (physically and emotionally), most difficult time in my life- but God brought me (us) through it. Praise the Lord for His mercy and compassion.

"Jesus wept" with Laz's sisters while they were mourning- and He wept with me too- many times. He was my source of comfort and my strength. I can say, it is only thru Jesus that I made it.
    natural.mama

Answer by natural.mama at 8:36 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• Okay, you preaching, bibliolating mamas are a day late. You're supposed bring the sermons out on Sunday...not Monday. Throwing my whole schedule off!!! Seriously, I only see a pair of strong-willed women deciding to do whatever they could for the sake of their children. I don't see the hand of ANY god in these stories. For sure, I never saw him in my own life or the trials I went thru.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 9:10 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• here here witchqueen but let them say what they need to. No harm done to us :)
    WonderWoman1979

Answer by WonderWoman1979 at 9:11 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• Yahweh saved my life, offered me another chance, and gave me everything I have always wanted and more! Short and sweet, but true. Blessings..
    Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 9:40 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• Hallelujah! He is just, loving, great, and wonderful! His righteousness could never be matched. Blessings..
    Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 9:41 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• my daughter lost her heart beat and was revived!
    Anonymous

• 9:11 PM on Jun. 7, 2010 by: WonderWoman1979
    here here witchqueen but let them say what they need to. No harm done to us :)

yet you two had to put your two cents in...
    Anonymous