i hope im pregnant

so my last period was technicaly april 24 and i took 1week of my last birth control before my fiance n i deciede we wanted another baby and i stoped taking it may 5th then got my period again the 8th but for 2days only and seeing as tomorrow is the 8th im hoping to take a test and it be positive i was currious as to know my odds?

angelnina8715

Asked by angelnina8715 at 8:13 PM on Jun. 7, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I am hopping that you get the answer that you receive, but to be completely honest with you your chances can be very slim. Being on birth control can mess with your cycle, but I wish you lot of luck and baby dust your way.    

baby dust

lazo060109

Answer by lazo060109 at 9:42 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• I agree with PP. It is generally recommended that you stop taking birth control 5-6 months BEFORE you start trying to concieve because it really mess with your hormone levels and therefore your cycles.

I hope you are pregnant but if you are not I would recommend you get the book Taking Charge Of Your Fertility. Learn to chart and find out if you are ovulating. If you are then learn to chart CM and it will significantly improve your chances of concieving quickly. If you are not ovulating look into Fertility Blend or Vitex.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• i used to ork at an ob/gyn and waiting is a myth after BC u can start trying ASAP!!!
    TatymMommi

Answer by TatymMommi at 10:54 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• so i took a test and it was negative but i still have not gotten my period is that normal too then?
    angelnina8715

Answer by angelnina8715 at 11:18 PM on Jun. 8, 2010