What would you do if your husband.....

I have a question. What would you do if you knew your husband had sex with you, but fantasized about another woman during? And not a celebrity or some fantasy figure, but a real everyday person he had seen in passing? Would it bother you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:28 PM on Jun. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• Oh he'd be cut off!!! lol
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 8:29 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• of course it would bother me. I don't think i would want him to touch me
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:29 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• btw, did he just come right out and tell you he was fantasizing another woman? How do you know?
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 8:31 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• lol@sweetpea
    Yeah, it would be such a slap to my self esteem and a turnoff that I don't think I could bring myself to have sex with him.
    Anonymous

• My SO does it all the time. I have no problem with it. I even wear different color wigs and outfits that I normally wouldn't wear to help in his fantasy. Whatever works for him works for me

Answer by admckenzie at 8:34 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• It's just fantasy ladies. In reality he's with you. I don't see how someone can be upset over someone's fantasy

Answer by admckenzie at 8:36 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• I found a text to his friend (I snooped, know that was wrong) that said he saw a curvy girl and was thinking about fantasizing about her during sex that night!) BTW, confronted him and he apologized profusely and admitted he's an ass. But that isn't helping. BTW, I'm very curvy, but not as curvy as the girl he was referring to. :-(
    Anonymous

• yes it would bother me.
    Anonymous

• yes it would bother me also BIG TIME.. durring sex it should be about YOU AND HIM not him being 100% there and thinking about someone else!
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 9:19 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• I would never let him touch me again.

-xoxo-

Answer by -xoxo- at 9:20 PM on Jun. 7, 2010