Would you buy this?

A 16 piece used Gymboree lot for $65? Is that reasonable or too much? The clothes are in decent condition.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:43 PM on Jun. 7, 2010 in Shopping

• That's like $4 per item. As long as they are in good condition, I would buy them.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 8:46 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• If you are really into Gymboree I guess it's ok, but I think $4 per piece is too much for used kids' clothes, since GoodWill and Fabulous Finds and other thrift stores here sell items for $.50 to $2 each piece. I even find brand new stuff at Target for less than $4 a lot of times. I just got a brand new 4 piece outfit for my nephew for $6 ;ast week at Target.
    Anonymous

• Probably not. I would have to see and like every item in the lot in order to pay that.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 9:31 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• I agree with Anon:48. If you are into Gymboree then I think it is a good deal. Gymboree is pretty expensive so compared to the original price it is good. But You can get some great prices at target & old navy on new clothes.
    SoniaL

Answer by SoniaL at 9:33 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• Not sure, I do not buy my children used clothing.
    Anonymous

• That is an awesome deal if the clothes are in good condition. The Gymboree brand stands up quite nicely to washings and normal wear. I buy their skirts for my daughter on Ebay and usually pay about $15 per skirt (new with tags); they sell for about $26-$30 in the store.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:15 AM on Jun. 9, 2010

• Idk, I don'trealluy like buying used clothes. But if they haven't been worn And its a good deal like that. then yeah go ahead and go for it.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 9:03 AM on Jun. 12, 2010