my vagina hurts when he moves?

im 33 weeks pregnant and i notice that when i lay back my baby moves more and when he moves my vagina gets sharp pains in it but not for long.. and i also notice that he loves to move his body on one side of my stomach and it hurts! has anyone eles experience this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:06 PM on Jun. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i am experiencing the exact same thing and I am almost 37 weeks... The only response my dr had was it's normal...
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 9:14 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• Im going through it too and yea it sucks, but dont worry, we are almost done.
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 9:21 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• Yup! He is punching my cervix. lol It's enough to make me fall to my knees at times. Thankfully, like Brittany said, we are almost done. I just yelped in pain because every time I lean to my right he keeps shoving out a thigh and knee. lol I love babies.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:42 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• im 34 weeks and totally right there w you! there are times it makes me jump so bad, and everyone just looks at me like im nuts lol
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 1:28 AM on Jun. 9, 2010