When you come on Cafemom and read the stories of other moms.......

do you ever just feel so lucky??

I complain a lot about money and not having enough time to do anything and after reading stories on here I just think how LUCKY I am to have a wonderful, supportive husband and a great little toddler and a baby on the way. I have the best family (Both my husband and I do). I couldn't imagine going through what some of these women go through on a daily basis. It saddens me to see how awful life can be for some and I wish there was something I could do.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:14 PM on Jun. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes I agree. I feel so sorry for some of the ladies on here that seem so sad and have it so hard!
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 10:16 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• I used to complain about my husband on here alot. Then I read more and more..... and realized that apparently I am freaking blessed.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 10:21 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• sometimes I feel glad that I'm not the only one to feel this way and other times, I'm happy that my life isn't as messed up as some.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:29 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• lol, if I make you see the bright side in your home, that is good. I have never come in here to downplay anyones life or to make anyone feel sorry for me. I try my best to give strength to other women who are in the same situation I was in. I have been a single parent for 7 yrs..because of domestic violence my ex went to jail and got a felony conviction for it. I have no family to rely on at all,,,,heck for the past 7 yrs I have been on my own. I am so grateful for what I do have. You may have more, you may have an amazing family. But my kids and I are pretty awesome. My dd will be a senior this coming year and somehow and someway and by the grace of God we have made it. I am so grateful for what I have. what I salvaged, I hold my children so tight in my heart every single day..and they know they are loved.
    Anonymous

• Absolutely. I AM very lucky. However, I knew that long before I ever visited Cafemom. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:18 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• Me too ( feels lucky ) .... I always see other moms upset because they think their SOs are cheating or on drugs..... or that their childs father isnt apart of their kids lives......And even though I complain about my husband is a jerk alot of times... I feel lucky because he works hard so I can stay home with our kids... he is a good father...he doesnt go out and drink and I honestly believe that he would never cheat and I know he would never do drugs or anything like that.
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 11:41 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• usually do.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 11:44 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• I feel really smart
    Anonymous