Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where can we go to talk to someone about child support without paying an arm & a leg?

We just have a few questions (TX)

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 10:15 PM on Jun. 7, 2010 in Adult Children (18+)

Answers (4)
  • Child support enforcement. TX is not much help w/ CS out of state though. They told my sister that she needed to figure out were her ex worked if she wanted his check to be garnished.

    Answer by matthewscandi at 10:16 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

  • Anonymous

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:29 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

  • I just call my local courts, they can answer alot of things also DOR

    Answer by r00j04j08 at 2:04 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

  • FAMILY COURT- in your area

    Answer by Anonymous at 3:30 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.