working at home

Is there any such job you can really do at home? I know most work at home are more like start your own businesses. I don't want to do that, I didn't know if there was a job where I could even do some sort of assembly type work. I am not sure what I am thinking, I just am trying to find some thing to give me more money.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:16 PM on Jun. 7, 2010 in Money & Work

• I work as a legal transcriptionist. I started working from the office in my home town and when I got pregnant I started working from home. Look around where you live, there could be many opportunities, you just don't know about them!
    Anonymous

• Hi
    I have 3 small children and researched long and hard for a work at home job. I really wanted to contribute to my family and keep my kids with me during the day. So I did lots of research and I found a great career! I recently have come across a home-based business opportunity with no large investment, no inventory and no risk. It is an Inc. 500 manufacturing company. I work from home with a company that manufactures products that we're already buying elsewhere, but they are better, safer & healthier. We just help set up customer accounts and the company pays us to do so. It has benefited our family so much! I never have to leave my house to be successful! If you would like some more information, please feel free to ask me about how I made it happen for my family! I would love to share the information about our company! www.BeHomeNow.biz

I
    tafania

Answer by tafania at 12:55 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• I tried selling personalized CDs, that was a $1000 start up cost, and I tried selling Avon. Neither of those worked for me. I never thought I wanted my own home business either after that. I finally found what I was looking for. I am a stay at home Mommy to my almost 3 year old son, and 15 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 1:55 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• I know you said you didn't want to do your own business and I totally understand. I looked and looked for at home work and never found anything that was legit and that I could really do around the schedule of my family. I have two children and a husband that travels. So I had to find something that I could do around their schedule. I am now w/ Gold Canyon Candles and love it! There is more than just candles. I work w/ a great team, and the best part is you can sign up for $20 or FREE. I'd love to give you more info about it.
    Here is my website you can check out what we offer.

www.mygc.com/tiffanysmith
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 8:19 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• I have lots of ideas on my blog:  Mavi's Home Work

I also have a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They are listed in my Journal here at Cafemom.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:53 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• Earn Money Online ~ you'll find several good ones! All free and nothing to buy or sell!

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:25 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, in addition to coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 5:56 PM on Jun. 8, 2010