Has anyone ever done screen printing on t-shirts?

notlott37

Asked by notlott37 at 7:08 PM on Jun. 27, 2008 in Hobbies & Crafts

• In high school 8 years ago.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 7:13 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• Yes. Is there something specific you want to know?
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 7:21 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• I have one shirt I found online that says, "I love my pilot." I also bought shirts for 3 of us on eBay when my daughter was born.

Hers has a carebear and said "tara". Mine had a carebear and said "mommy" and my son's had "max" from the cartoon Max & Ruby and his said "Tara's big brother"

We love them all and I have saved the kids' to go into their treasures. I'll encourage my son to use his big brother tee as a wash rag for his car or something, so it is useful but meaningful.
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 8:30 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• In highschool that was so much fun. Im sure you could do it in the real world with the right easy to do tools.
    GoldieLocks18

Answer by GoldieLocks18 at 10:13 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• I have. Craft stores actually sell the screen printing paper that you can use in your printer at home. You can print a pic off your computer onto the paper and iron it on a shirt. Not sure if screen printing is the same as iron on, but its still neat.
    Queentdi

Answer by Queentdi at 1:10 AM on Jun. 28, 2008