Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'd like to know what kind of treatment are following kids recently diagnosed with JRA. Thanks

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 10:45 PM on Jun. 7, 2010 in Kids' Health

Answers (3)
  • I would definitely switch to an anti-inflammatory diet.

    Answer by rkoloms at 3:55 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

  • What do you mean by ab anti-inflammatory diet?

    Answer by mar643 at 11:52 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

  • My daughter has JRA, and there is a great support group on Yahoo:  You can find out about all the current treatments, good pediatric rheumatologists, and ask lots of questions there.


    Answer by CCHSMOM at 5:46 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Kids' Health
Need help with my employer...

Next question overall (Trying to Conceive)