how many of your bills are auto-withdrawled?

I loathe auto withdrawals. Other than Netflix I have zero. I need a sense of control and I don't feel that w/ stuff being pulled automatically.

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 10:50 PM on Jun. 7, 2010 in Money & Work

• Zero
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 10:50 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• Zero. I am old fashion. I mail my bills in. It's what works for me.
    Anonymous

• I hate them and refuse to do them.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 10:57 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• Almost all of my bills are automatic debits from my checking!
    Courtney610

Answer by Courtney610 at 10:59 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• All but 3 - our electric, water, and vehicle payment are the only ones we pay ourselves - and I LOVE it! If I had to remember to write out all those checks every month, and do it...yikes, I couldn't do it! Auto-pay has saved my life! (and it's withdrawn, not withdrawled, lol).
    Anonymous

• One, and that's only because when we started our car insurance, we either had to have two months up front to be able to pay on our own, or they'd take one month up front and auto withdrawl it. If we want to change it we still have to come up with an additional month...and we just can't afford to pull that out of our butts! lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• All but our trash bill are auto-withdrawn, and that's only because the trash removal company doesn't offer it. I keep track of my money using a computer program and I know what is coming out and when. I have plenty of control and I don't have to remember to mail out all the bills. Saves a lot of money on checks, too!
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 9:19 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• Just my gym membership.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 2:50 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• All of them. I was tired of late fees.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:58 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• Four of ours are. There's a few others that I pay online, but they aren't auto drafted. I like seeing the money physically leave me in the form of a check, but I also like the ease and simplicity of auto draft. Plus it saves me a stamp. HECK YES, I'm that cheap.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Jun. 9, 2010