If I get pregnant in October how many years, months, days will my children be when the baby is born?

We are going to try to concive another baby about September, but say I get pregnant in October then how many years and months will my children be from eachother? My first DD just turned 5 April 29 and my second turned 2 January 11

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:00 PM on Jun. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Your first will be six and three months. Your second will be three and six months. I can't say days since I don't know your exact due date.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 11:03 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• just add 9 months from what age they will be when/if you concieve.
    Anonymous

• hmmm...
    Anonymous

Ya I realized that after I posted sorry about that lol
    Anonymous

• Lol...

If your worried about the age differences I think three years is a perfect time. v
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 11:06 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• I was just wanting to know really because my 2 year old is into everything right now you cannot take your eyes off her for more than 2 minutes lol so I am hoping by the time i have another baby she will be out of that stage if she will be 3.5. I want a baby in the summer so I either would try October or next October. I don't want another January baby it is to close to christmas lol my 2 year old is 2 weeks from christmas then 3 months later is my 5 year old lol
    Anonymous

• I'm the opposite. I want winter babies. Probably because I get so freaking hot on the summer. But anyway, I've always wanted my kids about three years apart. Just realize that the "terrible twos" don't go away once they turn three but I think at about three and a half they kinda calm down.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 11:16 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• 3 years is a good age difference. My first two are 22 months apart, and that was a task. My middle DD and youngest are a little over 3.5 years apart, and it was sooooo easy.

FWIW - My oldest was born bright and early Christmas morning. She gets birthday presents (wrapped in birthday paper - not Christmas paper) after we do Christmas presents. And we usually have her party early in December....it's not all that hard to have a birthday close to the holiday...you just have to get creative :)
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 10:05 AM on Jun. 8, 2010