What a dumbass

Two people(a guy and a girl) that my DH works with go out to clubs. They have mentioned to DH about him and I going sometime. Well the thing is we would have to drive over an hour away. DH and I don't like that. Another thing DH mentioned is the guy has said something about doing X when going out. WTF? This guy is in management. DH made some kind of comment about me. The guy then says, you don't have to tell her. WTF? I am really not liking this guy AT ALL. The guy and girl are not a couple BTW.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:24 PM on Jun. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• Make an anonymous call to the company about the loser manager!
    Anonymous

• Corruption all over the place.
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't like the guy either...back when my ex and I were still together he use to help out my aunt's boyfriend on truck runs and her boyfriend would pay my husband some extra cash, I find out much later that there were times when they got done with work early or didn't work at all and went to the casino and that it was my aunt's idea not to tell me, one of these times my ex was supposed to be doing a 3 day job out of state with my aunt's boyfriend and in reality they just decided to go to atlantic city for a couple nights where my husband cheated on me with a prostitute...my aunt knew - told him not tell me about the trip and then her boyfriend told her about him cheating on me and she told my mom but neither told me and I didn't find out until a year later when we split up. Needless to say I haven't spoken to my aunt or mother in 3 years.
    Anonymous

• my husband friends always try to get him to go to the whore houses with them, even say they will pay. He has gone and cheated on his own...but why do men think they have a right to try to get another man to fu-k up when they do a good job on thier own. Sneaky sneaky snakes!! I wouldn't like him either...just tell your husband that you don't think that he should hang with that guy. Work is fine...but NO play
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:24 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• Yeah...That sounds like a situation that might end up in a series of slightly sticky black plastic Hefty bags, so I think you're correct to be wary.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:46 AM on Jun. 8, 2010