American Flag not allowed to be worn

It wasnt a Us Holiday so I child got kicked out along with his others firneds being told to turn the the Shirt inside out... WHAT COUNTRY DO WE FREAKIN LIVE IN WHERE WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO WEAR AN AMERICAN FLAG!!!! Ugghh Stuff like this makes me so upset what happened to patriotism and what out flag represents!
What do you think on this?\

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local-beat/Students-Wearing-American-Flag-Shirts-Sent-Home-92945969.html

Im Sorry but if you dont like our Flag then GET OUT oF OUR COUNTRY!

UAFwife

Asked by UAFwife at 11:53 PM on Jun. 7, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Maybe our flag should be quilted along with numerous other countries onto a big quilt and then we can use that as our NEW flag....

Anonymous

• This happened a while back, and I blame the school in a very bad decision. Another reason I am so glad to be homeschooling. And I just bought a patriotic tee the other day. I love it!
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 12:01 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• Nope you can't wear an american flag anymore, it's a bit racist don't you think?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:49 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

***

Being "American" is not a race, it's a nationality! So those who say one cannot wear the IMAGE (part and parcel) of the US Flag, are more like "anti-nationalists." :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:24 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• exactly why i want to homeschool
    UAFwife

Answer by UAFwife at 9:12 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• WHY would you even want to WEAR a piece of clothing that looks like The American Flag??? It looks like a good old boy with a mullet and a shotgun in the back window of his pickup truck and a rebel flag flying from his trailer/mobile home/shack. A moron...not especially patriotic....just a moron.
    The American Flag IS appropriate flying from a bracket attached to your home ....not worn on your body. \
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:14 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• WHat about just the Old Navy Shirts with the flag, or a just a t shirt that has an american on it.. ?? I think its absolutely ridiculous that a school told a child to leave because of a american flag.. We do like in a AMERICAn
    UAFwife

Answer by UAFwife at 7:36 PM on Jun. 8, 2010