Your hubby

Its seems like everyone always wants to get on here and complain about there husbands so i was wondering what your hubby does for u and what are some of the things u love about him, would u change anything about him

my hubby everyday will thank me for cooking supper and all the work i do for him
he will clean up after dinner
and if i could change on thing i wish he would put the toilet seat lid down when he was done lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on Jun. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• and also i love that he is so caring
    op
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:40 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• Well, I'm not married at the moment. But this is for my bf. He takes care of things like the cars and guy stuff like that. He teases me a lot. And he listens to me when I need to talk... Most of the time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• He does so much. He say thank you everytime I prepare lunch too, he come back at 7 am in the morning and he starts making laundry and running the dishwasher, he help me to clean up, he take care of our girls, he goes grocery for me and if I forget something he goes twice, he always try to be sure I'm happy, he opens the car's door for me (always), he take me and the kids to all the doctors appointments and everywhere cause I don't drive, he remember all the little thing about me, my favorite ice-cream, my favorite channel on Tv...oh no I'm gonna cry, he's at work (he's a firefighter) and I'm missing him :-(
    shining8250

Answer by shining8250 at 12:54 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• awwww shining8250 sounds like u have a keeper:)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:06 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• I never complain about DH even if I had a reason to I don't think I would come on here and bitch to a bunch of strangers. DH is pretty awesome though, so no complaints here!
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 1:34 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• My hubby is my everything. He does everything for us. I am a lucky girl!
    voni681

Answer by voni681 at 1:15 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• I love my husband! He is an awesome guy that I can trust 100%, I know he loves me because he TELLS me so, every day. And he does all the cooking! The only thing I would change (but not really) is that he would be more sociable. He doesn't like crowds so it's hard to get him to go out to something. But that's not an issue because I don't need to go out much and neither of us like bars or clubs.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 5:50 PM on Jun. 8, 2010