Would you spy on your spouse?

would you spy on your spouse? do you think its wrong? would you get spyware for their cell so you could see all their text ( even deleted ones) and phone calls, read their emails? how much is too much ? if you have spied on you spouse or boyfriend how did it work out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Jun. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would ask yourself why you feel the need to spy? Do you not trust him? Has he given you reason not to trust him? I am not going to sit here and say I think its wrong, but its just not a very nice way to have to live your life having to be insecure about your relationship.
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 12:51 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• I would never spy on my spouse. If I ever came to the suspicion that he was up to something, and I saw clues pointing to him acting out of the ordinary, then I would just ask him outright. As a wife who loves her husband dearly I have to learn to trust in him. I can't be suspicious of his every move because it just doesn't feel right to me.
    When it gets to the point where one spouse feels the need to spy on the other, then it is time to re-evaluate the relationship and for the suspicious spouse to confront their partner on their suspicions. It just isn't right.

Now, if I suspected an ex of child abuse to our child then I would hire a private investigator to watch him during visitations to see if they could see anything wrong going on and capture it on film or tape so it could be used in court. That's a bit different, though.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 2:47 AM on Jun. 8, 2010