what do I need to do to stay out of bed?

after I do some chores I sometimes crawl back into bed.
Does anyone have a good routine they go by? and benefit by it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Jun. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Sometimes, we just need a nap! But, if it's happening every day, I would increase take a look at your diet and make sure your food isn't zapping your energy.
    hgibsonorc

Answer by hgibsonorc at 12:57 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• You could exercise, go for a hike, a swim, whatever. Why are you going back to bed? Are you pregnant? If so, then just keep napping, I say. Are you depressed? Then maybe talking to your doctor is in order. Do you need to go to bed earlier?
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 1:00 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• I can't even imagine wanting to stay in bed. Here's what I have done....I had a job. I read books after work. I went outside! Yeah, outside , fresh air. I went to college. I met my DH and we got married. Then I had kids and loved being with them. I visited my [parents just to chat. I visited friends. I took my mother in law to the grocery store because she doesn't drive. I bought paint and painted my living room, my kitchen,my bathrooms. I have knit sweaters. I have sewed clothing for me and my kids. I drove to the Mall. I picked up my brother at the airport. I e-mailed an old friend. I went to the Library. Get the picture? I just MOVED and didn't stay in bed. I don't have a routine...I just do things.And I do things that benefit others too. Not just me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• If you don't have any little ones at home to keep you busy then you need to find something that will. A lot of women can't work because a lot of jobs won't allow you "mother's hours" so you can be home when the children get home from school, but you can volunteer at your child's school/classroom, at a local organization that needs volunteers, or get involved in a group outside of the house of some sort. There are groups for all sorts of things like crafting, scrapbooking, crocheting/knitting, quilting, bible study, and more!
    If you do have a little one at home and you are napping when they are then be sure to try to take them out once a day so you can get out, too. Fresh air and a change of scenery will do you (and your little one) a world of good!
    Take care!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 2:39 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• how do you have time? I would love to crawl back to bed but I can't with 3 LO!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:23 AM on Jun. 8, 2010