Do you let H know your business with XH when kids involved?

My H and I have 2 kids each from previous marriages. Dont know if it would be crossing the line to get more information on his conversations he has with his XW when they talk about their kids. I try and share my info with him in regards to what my XH and I discuss about our 2 kids. But I do this so as not to keep secrets with him and I'm wondering if its right to expect the same outa him?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Jun. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• I always kept my husband informed about any conversations my ex and I had about my oldest son. It never occurred to me to do otherwise.....my husband has no other children than those we've had together, so I've never been on the other side of it.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 12:51 AM on Jun. 8, 2010