Help

I have one daughter and she is 2 :) I want to have two kids, and I am no longer with her father, and I dont know if the guy Im dating will last, but I want my kids to be close enough in age to relate to eachother and go through things together the way my sisters and I did! Any advice? Please no bashing :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:59 AM on Jun. 8, 2010 in General Parenting

• Wait until you meet the right person. It will be more important that your children are in a loving, stable, two-parent home than close in age. My children are very close, but not close in age. 15, 11, 7, 6, and one due soon. My oldest and second oldest are 4 1/2 years apart and have been super close since my second was born. All four of them are regardless of their age. :o) My first 4 are all from my first marriage and I waited until I married a great guy to have this one. My children are SUPER excited.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:31 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• What makes you think your next child will be a daughter? It's kinda hard not to bash.
    Anonymous