Have you ever,or do you ever try to take pictures of people at walmart,for the website "PEOPLE OF WAL MART"?

mommy16love

Asked by mommy16love at 1:07 AM on Jun. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I haven't seen any of the really wierd looking people yet in MY Walmart. \But I might try....LOL. That site is so funny. But,some of those people are scary looking!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• I have - but the resolution on my cell phone didn't transfer well. She was a sight too!
    ItsNotSoBad

Answer by ItsNotSoBad at 1:12 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• If I ever went into a Walmart I'd probably try to take a pic for the site!
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 1:27 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• No, we don't have Wal-Mart very close so we only go there once or twice a year. Though the site is funny I don't like the idea of people taking pictures of other people without them knowing. But at the same time I wonder if some of them dress up all crazy just hoping that they will end up on the website. lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:32 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• No I think it's mean so I would never do it, BUT I have seen a few people and thought. "wow now that would be a good one for the site."
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:13 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• I might have to try one day. Love the site funny stuff..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:28 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• No, but when I see someone who would fit the "profile" of that site I giggle and wonder if someone else is taking a picture. I just can't do that to a person, even in public.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 2:32 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• LMAO just went to the site haha I like it maybe i will take a pic in the photo i see funny people all the time :)
    lendales_mommi

Answer by lendales_mommi at 2:35 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• No. I try not to look too closely at the freaks at our Walmart. lol I can't believe how crazy some people are.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:34 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• I don't go to Wal MArt because of people like that!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:57 AM on Jun. 8, 2010