jennie craig: is is expensive? and does it work?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:19 AM on Jun. 8, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Yes it can get expensive. I would def go with weight watchers. I have done this before and lost a lot of weight. I gave up to easy though =( but it really does work, if you stick with it. But after starting, you kind of just start eating right by counting your own points. So they just jump start you. Plus you go to get in a way in every week, and that motivates you to want to see your pounds go down. Good luck. Now that I wrote this, I am thinking about going back now.
    bellamommyof4

Answer by bellamommyof4 at 1:23 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• Diets and diet aids (if they even work) are temporary fixes; some are actually dangerous. Unless you learn how to eat healthy for life, you will not be able to maintain a healthy weight and will stay on the gain/lose roller coaster - frustrating for you and hard on your body. Drink at least 8 8oz glasses of water every day. Eat 6-7 servings of whole grains (brown rice, whole grain bread, etc.) every day. Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables every day, in at least 3 different colors. Eat at least 2 servings of legumes every day. You will lose weight. You will have more energy. You will maintain a healthy weight. You will get sick less often. You will be setting a wonderful example for your children. You can get free meal plans and recipes from Dr. McDougall, or find his books at your local library: http://www.drmcdougall.com/free.html
    Eat an apple or a big pile of vegetables before meals

Answer by rkoloms at 6:52 AM on Jun. 8, 2010