If you could tell on the person your spouse cheated with would you?

My husband cheated on me a few years agao and i never got over the pain that it cause the pain that this older married woman caused i feel as a woman she should of known better but she still felt the need to sleep with my husband for 5 months and only told me when he broke it off she lives many miles away so her family never knew anything they believed she was out of town on business.I recently seen her profile on a site and looked at it and what do you know theres her family i feel like telling them how this woman that had no concern for my family but was able to keep going on with hers with no result of the pain she caused my family That she is a lier and a cheater....Would you tell them ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:39 AM on Jun. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• yes
    joycegina

Answer by joycegina at 1:52 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• yes her husband should know
    cutie_pie200619

Answer by cutie_pie200619 at 1:58 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• OP here...I wrote her daughter in law and son only people i could match to her and her daughter in law asked how i could be so mean that her son would be heart broken i said listen i have small children her son is grown and i just want her husband to know because cheating is not right....she was not thinking about my kids or family i feel like why should i care about hers?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:21 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• you did the right thing hopefully her husband finds out, im sorry you went threw this!
    cutie_pie200619

Answer by cutie_pie200619 at 2:32 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• U did right!! I foud out my x was cheating n he dumbly took the pic n let the girl post it on myspace. I then found out he was married so I took the pic of him with the other girl, addressed an envelope to his wife n mailed it to her! He got chewed out n they both thot the girl in the pic sent it n he cussed her out n stopped talkin to her too! I won all the way round the board lol. I love revenge!
    Allynmj

Answer by Allynmj at 5:36 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• Yes I would in a heart beat! I would track the husbands phone number down and call him directly!!!
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 7:55 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• I'd post that shit for the world to see, seriously.

-xoxo-

Answer by -xoxo- at 8:48 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• Yes i would tell on her! You did nothing wrong, yet here you are in pain & suffering while she got off to hook. Yeah...let her family know how much of a whore she is.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:58 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• I would tell her husband, but I wouldn't tell her children. Whether or not they're grown isn't the point, they weren't the one to do this. Look at it like this, if, yrs from now, when your kids are older or grown, and your husband was to cheat on you again, would you want some man to go up to them and say "your Dad slept with my wife"? Of COURSE you would want to know, and you would have EVERY right to know, but the guy should come to you, and leave your kids out of it, right?

Honestly, this is the same sort of thing. You should by all means contact the man - or, better yet - as a way to help make up for what he did, you should make your HUSBAND tell him (and you be there, or listen in, or see the email, or whatever, so you know he does it) - but honestly, I wouldn't bring anyone's children into it, because it doesn't concern them, and just causes pain to innocent people.
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 9:02 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• cont

I don't mean this mean at all - because believe me, I think what the two of them did was WAY out of line. But you asked "she didn't care about my kids or family so why should I care about her's?" - well, honestly, the reason you should care and leave the kids out of it is because you are NOT like her, and you don't want to be like her - a liar and a cheat who doesn't care about the innocent people she hurts. Be the better woman. Do NOT let her get away with it (tell her husband), but don't stoop to her level and intentionally try to hurt their kids (even if they're grownups). Maybe look at it like this - how would you feel if someone contacted you to tell you that one of your parents had an affair with their spouse? It wouldn't be fair to you to dump that on you, kwim?
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 9:07 AM on Jun. 8, 2010