So I'm not a Wiccan/Pagan but did a google search and casted a love spell about 2 months ago...

Nothing happened and I forgot about it, BUT now the love spell has kicked in(I think) and it's not good! I casted the spell on somebody who did me wrong in business and knows it. I just didn't want him to ever forget me because he screwed me out of about 15k because he was rushed while building our house(yes I'm married). Anyways, I wanted him to fall in love with me, this seemed like the perfect revenge and sounded like a good idea at the time. Well, now he has stopped by 2x in the last 10 days asking how things are going and hoping we can resolve our issues?? Last time we talked there was a lot of swearing back and forth and he told me to deal with the house as it is now my problem-this was 2 months ago. I need to reverse this spell but can't find a reverse spell. Can anybody HELP me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:52 AM on Jun. 8, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Ohhh man... didn't you read up on spell casting before you did it???? You affected his free will... from what I was taught.. you have to wait it out...good luck
    Kaelansmom

Answer by Kaelansmom at 2:07 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• What the hell do you mean "wait it out" Will he go away? What is going to happen to me?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:10 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• ask the devil he helped you once, he may help you again
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:17 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• I am like Kaelansmom, I can't find anything so far. What makes it difficult is your intent was not good to begin with. I don't like love spells at all but at least if you were in love with him it would be easier to deal with it. Still all in all, love spells do not work on the other person in a positive manner. The only type of love spell is one that helps you bring out YOUR qualities not one to change anothers will. I don't know....I think what you did was more of a hex or a curse than a general spell.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 2:43 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• What does that mean a hex or a curse? I'm not sure if i affected him yet? Maybe he does feel bad about the shoddy job he did, but he was so dead set on not fixing it two months ago. I'm so confused. I did a stupid thing and now I'm not sure if it worked or if I'm being paranoid?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:01 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• pnwmom is right. In every book I ever read, it states not to make someone fall in love with you. I did a love spell on my husband...but it wasn't to make him love me. For that spell to work, the person had to have feelings for you aready, it was just to help it along, open his eyes and have him listen to his heart. But if he didn't love me, nothing would have come of it. What you did was force the action. It might get bad. I tried to make a girl sick in high school cause she slept with my boyfriend....I got REALLY sick instead. Like Kaelansmom said. You are going to have to wait it out. Three fold is what might come. It might blow over, but like I said, I got sick when I had bad intentions. Maybe if you consentrate really hard on it...spell are made by people and your a person. Find the words inside yourself, light a candle and consentrate. There are spell to banish negitivity...I don't know if that will help tho
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:04 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• Also I wrote his name on a piece of paper, drew a pentacle with chalk and sat in it, wrote his name on a piece of paper, burned some candles and chanted some nonsense then finally burned his brochure with a picture of him on it and burnt his name that I wrote. I kind of made up my own spell in a way....I mixed a few together.
    Anonymous

• It all depends on your intent. Your intent was not to have him fall in love with you...which is still wrong....but to be under your control. When you want something bad to happen to someone that is when your intent is no longer good. Just because the word "love" is used does not make the spell a good idea. All in all, you will need to wait and see. Maybe you are just being paranoid.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 3:09 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• I burned the girl from high schools name too. I didn't even think it was a spell. I was mad sitting on my porch and had her number she gave me and as I wished she'd get sick I burnt the paper. The mind is a powerful thing. I would look up a banishing spell. They usually are for banishing bad habit and stuff...but maybe it will be a ruff draft for you. Or you can just wait and see how it pans out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:12 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• Thank you for all of the feedback! I really hope I'm being paranoid here..If I have any problems can I message you? I'm never doing this ever again!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:13 AM on Jun. 8, 2010