whats the most comman fight u and your lo have

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:57 AM on Jun. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• money...
    Xjmommi

Answer by Xjmommi at 2:02 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• i thought he cheated on me... at times, i still wonder b/c the evidence was there, but then he had his story which sounded/came up to be legit... but it still seems iffy. but that was a year ago.

other than that, we dont really fight. been together for 2 years and that was our only fight. we dont even have small ones! its kinda crazy. i was thinking of just making a fake one to have the make up sex... but he never gets mad- ever!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:09 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• Jelousy....my cooking!!!
    vania_jmz

Answer by vania_jmz at 2:09 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• Anonymous ..always trust your gut i thought my husband was could never prove it till i hacked his account and low and behold he was getting out of work early and sleep with this woman and had several online romances that became very deep!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:18 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• Cleaning!!! I straighten and he spring cleans all year long!!! That and he doesn't believe in equality....I'm lower, he's the boss and does what he wants and I have to listen and obay!!!
    GotToHaveFaith

Answer by GotToHaveFaith at 2:45 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• that he doesn't listen when i talk. Not really a fight,we don't fight,more of a disagreement
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:15 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• cellphone....money....and sex
    mom42107

Answer by mom42107 at 11:21 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• thanks! i'm the cheating situation anon... the thing is, i have hacked his email, FB and myspace accounts and so far- he's been clean with all of that since i confronted him with the evidence before... the back story was that he was emailing girls on CL, but apparently his cousins girl was posting on there and they wanted to trap her. didnt work- but his story, as well as the cousin's story added up... and in the end, the cousin did catch his girlfriend.
    Anonymous

• money always money
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on Jun. 9, 2010