Is it worth giving another shot?

My dh has EXTREME anger problems. daily he flips about LITTLE things. IE...i ordered a pizza and got half of it the toppings he wanted (he was drunk and passed out and already being mean so i didnt want to wake him and make sure i got his order right and i thought i knew anyway) i ordered him chicken and black olives. well he gets up the next day (not drunk anymore) and wakes me up YELLING saying you IDIOT! I HATE black olive shows how much you know me! you can do anything right!!
small example of how he lashes out! he knows he has an anger problem... he has flipped out plenty of times on me and called me names
I know many people will say leave him but i feel i have a comitment to him &should stand by him through thick and thin. he always apologizes after he acts like this. one time he even pushed me VERY hard and slapped me. this happened ONCE. he says he wants to work on this, he wants us to be together and he wants to take

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:25 AM on Jun. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Your are a very courageous woman and I applaud you for that! I really hope that someday your DH sees what a wonderful woman he has:) I also hope very much that things work out for you.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 3:48 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• anger management and couples therapy to sort out the problems he has and work on our relationship as well.
    would it be a mistake doing these classes?
    i feel i need to be there with him and help him improve. through thick and thin till death do us part?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:26 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• You a strong women but just remember once a man raises a hand once he will cont. raiseing his hands so remember it may be a while before he raises his hand at you again but he will and you may not get lucky one of the times in a rage so just be careful.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:33 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• I'm sorry, but all I can say is your crazy! I really hope he doesn't do those things to the kids, cuz if he does and you let him, you might as well be the one doing those awful things to your precious children. Perhaps, you are the one that needs therapy? You think so little of yourself that you are wiling to stay with an abuser? What commitment could you possibly have for him? He clearly has none for you.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 3:38 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• I just think that you shouldn't leave somebody for a fault they have. I know he should have pushed me, it was a VERY VERRRYY long time ago and never happened again since. He knows he needs help and I want to be right there by him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:39 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• Thank you!! :) That makes me feel great!! it's always nice to hear a little compliment from another person. :D
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:55 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• ps i meant i knew he SHOULDNT have... not SHOULD have
    Anonymous