keeping Jesus in my heart and mind

I am starting a new position at my job today. I am not sure how well I will do this job. It is more I wonder if anyone has a short, easy to remember bible verse that I can meditate on if the job gets to hectic or confusing in the first few day?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:14 AM on Jun. 8, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I don't have an exact verse but I can tell you to breathe and remember that life is not always easy and that it is you who has to find the courage :) hope that helps
    WonderWoman1979

Answer by WonderWoman1979 at 8:19 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• thank you but I would like a short bible verse.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:29 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• "Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things." Philippians 4:8 In other words, when things get hectic and out of hand, look up to God and think on Him and His power. Everything else will take its rightful place in the priority of importance. God is above all and in all, the Bible says elsewhere!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:32 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• ok sorry. I hope you didn't think I was being rude. was just being my positive self :)
    WonderWoman1979

Answer by WonderWoman1979 at 8:38 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• "Be still and know that I am God" It is in Psalms, but I cannot remember chapter and verse.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:32 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Phillipians 4
    natural.mama

Answer by natural.mama at 10:50 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength - Phillipians 4:13
    Anonymous

• Mark 11:22 Have faith in God..
    RidingPink

Answer by RidingPink at 7:53 PM on Jun. 8, 2010