What colors for a girls playroom?

I am getting ready to paint my 4 year old DD's playroom. I am not good at putting colors together or decorating. I may do stripes or put some polka dot decals or something. Would green & purple look good?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:51 AM on Jun. 8, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I am going to do the granddaughters' room- two walls pink and two walls purple. One color to represent each of their favorite colors. (I hope it's cute!!)
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:01 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• Green and purple dots or stripes with a neutral background could look really nice. I think you just need to make sure the green and purple are of the same intensity - lilac and a soft green or make both deep and bright.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:42 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• ooh, i think green and purple look beautiful together. i especially like light green with darker purple accents. good luck!
    amynashville

Answer by amynashville at 9:48 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• lime green and lavender would look great. so would hot pink and black and white, and baby pink and brown.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• I WAS JUST GONNA WRITE GREEN AND PURPLE....ALSO SOME WALL VINYL STICKERS LIKE THE CHALKBOARD ONES WOULD LOOK GREAT (THE POLKA DOT ONES) GL !

ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 12:03 PM on Jun. 8, 2010