Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Finacial assistant when needed

Ok i need some help. Does anyone know of any kind of programs out here that will help you pay your rent if your behind? Living in North Carolina.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 9:02 AM on Jun. 8, 2010 in Money & Work

Answers (3)
  • Look in the yellow pages under social services

    Answer by rkoloms at 10:35 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

  • IraqiVetWife

    Answer by IraqiVetWife at 1:17 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

  • Yea I was about to say maybe to try 211
    I hope everything works out for you!!

    Answer by kyheavensmom at 9:28 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.