Why is it so tempting to cheat on my husand?

I know it is way wrong, and I'd hate if it were done to me. Things have been very"rocky"for a couple years. Now he is "trying" at our relationship, but my interest has faded and someone I have known all along is taking an interest in me and it is flattering and soooo tempting. Say something to snap me out of this!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:45 AM on Jun. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• Is worth it??? What would happen if you lost him?

How would you feel if he left? I believe it is a test of your love, don't put your self out there like that. Stay completely away from the situation.

The worst thing a person could do is cheat, if you still love him make the relationship interesting and fun. Don't go out there like that.

If nothing works, then you should leave. Cheating is gross, and the guilt will get too you alone.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 9:58 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• Think about what it will do to your family. Not just you and your husband but your children as well. You could loose everything.
    wilesmomma

Answer by wilesmomma at 9:48 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• well cheating is wrong and well all know that. that should be a good way to curb the appeal. But if you really wanna push yourself away from it think of how much of a slut you'd be if you'd do it. i'm not saying that you are, but that's how i think of it and it definitely keeps me from doing it. lol just my opinion
    khmymommi

Answer by khmymommi at 9:50 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• If your unhappy enough to cheat on him, then divorce him first. But realize your choices just don't affect you....they affect your kids.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:50 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• why cheat just leave!
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 9:50 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• It is tempting,

Because you don't know what your going to get, you think the grass is greener on the other side.

Life is a circle what comes around goes around.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 10:00 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• You live with your husband every day. You know the good, the bad, the ugly. You pay bills together. You are raising kids together....the stress from that can make someone else look better. The truth is, he looks better because there are none of these stresses surrounding him...he represents carefree.....but if you were married to him, after a while it would be the same as with your husband...plus you'd have the added stress of you and your children dealing with yet another parent in the mix and a divorce situation.....those feelings you are talking about come and go and they will for the rest of your life....unless he's abusive, my advice is to stay with your husband and work on your marriage....make a life together...and stay away from the other man....think about it, if he's flirting with you, knowing you are a married woman, he is disrespecting you, your husband, and your children....take care...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:09 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• Remember the grass always looks greener on the other side. I'd hate for you to jump the fence to get to the grass on the other side and find out the grass has "root rot".

Answer by admckenzie at 10:10 AM on Jun. 8, 2010