Sheer Cover?

I just recently saw a commercial for Sheer Cover and it is now $29.95 where is was originally $59.95 or something like that. It comes with a whole lot of makeup and brushes which are worth the $29.95. My questions is does anyone use it? is it good? good coverage? any thoughts would be great thanks.

Savymom25

Asked by Savymom25 at 9:49 AM on Jun. 8, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• i haven't bought it but my aunt uses sheer cover and she let me use it because she wanted to show off lol. it did work really great. i liked it but my mom wouldn't let me buy any (this was when i was like 15). i saw the ad too and i really wanna get it. sounds like a pretty good deal huh?
    khmymommi

Answer by khmymommi at 10:00 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• Yeah it does. You get lip gloss, eye shadow, a travel kit, the duel concealer, two color powders and a few brushes, oh and a bag. I mean that alone seems like way over $29.95. oh and mascara. you get a lot.
    Savymom25

Answer by Savymom25 at 10:09 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• maybe try tinted moisturizer with sunscreen......
    willsmomma4ever

Answer by willsmomma4ever at 9:22 PM on Jun. 9, 2010