Is this a Sexual Situation?

Now this sounds weird, but I kind of got taken aback by my reaction to this situation.

My husband’s college football buddy stayed over the other night. I got up early to make breakfast and I could hear my DH in the shower. I went in the master bedroom to tell him breakfast was ready and my DH’s friend had just gotten up. His friend just followed me in to talk to my DH. Well my DH was just getting out of the shower and DH and his friend are talking away about what they are going to do that day. All the while we are talking my DH is naked, getting dried off, putting on deodorant, etc. My DH is very comfortable, years of locker rooms etc. The thing is I felt really weird and I got a little excited being in that situation.

Does this seem like a strange reaction to you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on Jun. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• Wouldn't be a sexual situation to me. You've been watching too much porn lol jk!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:16 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• Hey, if you felt that way. You should of kicked your husbands buddy out of the room and handled your business.

You should have said (so and so) can we have a minute alone, i need to talk to him.

You would have had a quicky. Why not???

you have to learn to live a little, and enjoy your man. :)
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 10:17 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• Well, I guess it was for you! :) However, for me, not so much....but my husband is so modest that would never have happened.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• Butterfly, I do not watch porn!!!

Kfree, that would have been a good idea!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• I guess I'm just old. I would not have kicked the buddy out and would still have had sex with my man!

Answer by admckenzie at 11:09 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• lmao...you know how guys always fantasized about lesbians? hey they can't help it, and i for one, lmao, would never tell my DH this, nor would i like it in real life, but it never hurts to have an active imagination;) if you know what i mean....lol
    daughterofearth

Answer by daughterofearth at 5:18 PM on Jun. 8, 2010