my hubby says he has no problem with the money he will do everthing I want.but he says he does not trust me that I can not go to cicago by myself....I know I am not from this country and haven not travelled myself but I am going on non stop flight .

I don`nt think there will be no problem .....
he says it will be difficult for me to travel with my 2 yr old child .....but it is only 1 hr I know I can intertain her and she is very nice child ther will be no problem.....

I have asked him 2 times about this but he says no how do I convinse him???

asatyal

Asked by asatyal at 10:24 AM on Jun. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• ask him to come along maybe... or just go... i don't really know the situation and being from this country or not makes no difference. america is the melting pot of the world. as for travelling with a toddler it's really not that difficult and you can make it fun... talk to him tell him it's important to you maybe ask a freind to come along ... good luck
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 10:28 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• why would you even want to go alone??
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 10:32 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• Send me a message offlist. I live in Chicago; it is perfectly safe for a woman to travel alone.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:33 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• is there a reason for him to be jealous?
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:35 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• I was born and raised here and I would be afraid to go alone. Can he go with you? Maybe he is afraid of you taking off with the child and not returning?? Just a thought, not bashing.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 11:00 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• I AM from this country and have traveled a lot and I would not go to Chicago alone so I'm with him. Tell him to go with you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• He said no twice already. How does he convince you not to go? You are acting childish.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• Why go to Chicago? I live in Texas and have been to Chicago and Ienjoyed it but I would not like to go alone unless u have everything planned out like have ur dh to drop u off at the airport and once u reach ur destination have ur friends/family waiting for you to pick u up and go home and do the same coming back. The reason I think he is not comfortable about u going is bc you will be alone with yawls baby in this big city and anything can come up this could happen anywhere but Chicago is not like it use to be well maybe in some areas. GL If it was me I would go with my dh.
    Anonymous