Could I be pregnant?

ok so my last regular period was April 12-17. In May i had 7 days of very light bleeding that followed 3 weeks of what i thought were pregnancy symptoms (mood swings, nausea, some vomitting, fatigue, ect). Just 2 weeks after the ligth bleeding in May I started having very light bleeding again for the last 4 days. I only have a couple signs of pregnancy which are extreme fatigue & mood swings. But is it possible that I could be pregnant with this bleeding???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on Jun. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Did you have unprotected sex? Then yes, you just might be. Wait until you have officially missed you period then test. Or make an appointment to go have a blood test done. We are not a pee stick or blood test.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:13 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• Take a freaking pregnancy test. Do you honestly think we know? Cause we don't. Also... many women THINK they are experiencing pregnancy symptoms when they are not pregnant. They are just over dramatic attention seekers. And you definitely sound like one of those women. Most women who are actually pregnant don't experience many symptoms, and they rarely experience them so early.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• lol !!! gone one ANON 11:19 am !!! EXACTLY what i was thinking when reading the OP's post !!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• slap try a pregnancy test dumbo !!!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• The only way to know for sure is to take a pregnancy test or go to the doctor and ask for an exam/bloodwork.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• Man you guys are being so mean & rude to this girl.

It's def. possible to feel symptoms as early as 8-10 days. The light bleeding can either be a sign or implantation or even a miscarriage
    lover01

Answer by lover01 at 5:07 PM on Jul. 1, 2010