Anyone know of a way to trick a person metnally

to stop lying, i mean a true pathological lier.

IraqiVetWife

Asked by IraqiVetWife at 11:36 AM on Jun. 8, 2010 in Health

• most of the time if you prove to the liar that you know they're lying every time you catch them, they will eventually learn that lying does not work. Most pathological liars get away with it because no one tells them that they know they are lying. DH has a co-worker who is a pathological liar. Apparently, he's got a million in savings, had an arranged Iranian wedding, has a truck driver wife (but his taxes say he is single), is related to Arnold Swartzenager, was in the army yet has a degree from MIT....the list goes on....

Anyway, no one wants to call him out on his lies. They feel sorry for him & talk shit about him behind his back. My sister was the same way but stopped when our family got together to prove to her that we knew she was lying about everything.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:42 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• No matter what people say behind ones back is up to them. I went to school with who is now named Taylor Swift, I met Michelle Obama before they were in the Oval Office and the White House, in 1993 at a park in N.J. . and her daughters who were little about 2 or older. and how old are they now 16 or more??? I know dog the bounty hunter, my dad bartended with him in their younger years. Now my dad is passed away. He passed at 80 something in age. 3 yrs. ago.
    I used to babysit for dogs' children in the mid 80's.I also went to school with LeAnn Rimes, 10 yrs. before she became famous, knew her since 6th grade in elementary school. Reba mcEntire was my neighbor as a child; actually her mother in law I believe and Reba came to visit, still talkin' that southern drawl, I know people don't have to lie, which is why if you really listen to what they say and look them in the eye the entire time , you will know if they are honest
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Jun. 8, 2010