im 2 weeks into pregancy?

and also having brownish spots , should i be worry about the pregancy?

froglady334

Asked by froglady334 at 11:57 AM on Jun. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• there is a thing called "home test PREGNANCY" !!!! its not expensive. get one of those .. sheesh !!
    Anonymous

• How does one know they are 2 weeks pregnant?
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 12:01 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• if you test pos 2 weeks after you conceive it's considered 4 weeks. it starts from the begining of your cycle.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 12:09 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• lol delilahsmom i have been wondering the same thing this is the second person i have saw this week saying they are two weeks pregnant, you wouldn't even have a missed period or any symptoms yet how the heck do you know.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 12:17 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• Mrs. I know I got a pregnancy test done on Thursday at the hospital and I had sex with my SO 2 weeks ago and it came up neg, but I am stil wondering I may be pregnant. You do not know at 2 weeks period!
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 12:24 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• wow, how rude can some of you be? I have always found out I ws pregnant around 2-3 weeks in! As in 2 weeks, not four! I had my first ultrasound this time at 6 weeks, 3 1/2 weeks afer I found out, so she can know! If you would like proof of this phenomenom, I can upload my test results from WOMACK military hospital! The other thing is that she said she already knew she was pregnant, her question was about brown blood spots, which by the way are "old" blood! Brown is okay, but always watch for bright red! And to MRS and delilah, until you are smart enough to verify this impossibility with a physician, don't insult others! I am today 8 weeks and one day pregnant! I found out when I was a little under 3 weeks pregnent! This is number 5 for me, and I am very sensitive to the symptoms! Oh, and a hospital blood test can detect pregnancy from 3 days on! It actually reads the full level of hormones in your body!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 12:33 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• JoLee, you know I find what you're saying sooo funny because I was 3 1/2 weeks along with my DD when I started spotting. They did a pregnansy test which was Neg but an unltrasound showed my little girl and they know I was pregnant. I'm soryr but you can not know you are pregnant at 2 weeks. Oh and since she is saying she's 2 weeks she must known before that;s what 1 week? Really?
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 12:49 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• Ok, well my last period started on May 17th, and it was normal. I am pregnant and have taken two test to be sure. That puts me at 3 weeks and one day. Everyone is different, just because you didn't know that early doesn't mean she can't.
    leslie_zoe2010

Answer by leslie_zoe2010 at 1:01 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• OP - the spotting is normal in early pregnancy. I had it with my first DD and i'm having it now. I talked to a prenatal doc today who suggested that I go for my first appointment after 6 weeks which is on June 28th... GL
    leslie_zoe2010

Answer by leslie_zoe2010 at 1:05 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• Does nobody get she is saying she is 2 weeks along and that she already knows she's pregnant. What did she take a test right after she had sex?
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 1:11 PM on Jun. 8, 2010