For overweight women-question about sex..

This is embarassing, so I'm posting anon, but I am just curious, being a big girl and having sex is kind of hard... Like I have a hard time being on top, or doing different positions and stuff and I know my DH wants to try other stuff.

I am working on losing my weight, which is giving me lots of energy, but in the meantime, what are some good positions (besides me being on the bottom and doggie) that I could try out that aren't real awkward for a bigger gal!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:21 PM on Jun. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• My only advice is this...

Someone wants to have sex with you, so, they don't see an issue with your weight. You need to keep this in mind and realize you can stop being so critical of yourself. It is time to let loose and have fun. Don't feel embarrassed. Ride him. Try other things. Don't let anything stop you.

Chances are, your DH will find you even more sexually attractive if you show more confidence.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:23 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• Bend over the couch. Both of you laying on your sides, spooning w/ penetration. I'd go ahead & get on top...work him out & don't worry about it!
    Anonymous

• have him sit on the bed and back up onto him. its somewhat like doggy, but its also like reverse cowgirl. how big are you, if you dont mind me asking. my biggest was 220 and a way i work with the ontop position- i squat on him. lol stay on your feet, maybe bend over on her hands to give support, and bounce your butt area up and down. lol you gotta imagine like its a work out- definitely works out your upper legs! lol
    Shy_Dia

Answer by Shy_Dia at 12:46 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• Until recently (when I regained my libido!), the best position was basically spooning with penetration. It's not just a "lazy" position, it also allows for a lot of access by him to certain "fun" areas. Otherwise, if you can manage to get into other positions, go for it. I am definitely looking forward to having lost enough weight to comfortably be on top for a much longer duration, since I won't be supporting as much weight anymore.
    Anonymous

• ok well I just last week my husband did something to me that was AWSOME! lol I am not hugely over weight but I am over weight ... anyway lay flat on the bed on ur back he is on his side together you make a T he spreads your legs are far as they will go and then he is in sideways... it is actually very awsome...

I am very pregnant btw that is how we figure this position out.. lol belly is to big at the moment! :)
    Anonymous

• you onyour back on a kitchen table that has a leaf, your hubby in the middle of the leaf :)
    Anonymous

• On your back with your head off the bed. But you gotta hold on to something, or you will fall off. But you stretch out some. And it's pretty awesome.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 3:09 PM on Jun. 8, 2010