How do you get someone that isnt a very tidy person to CLEAN theri room?

My SD that is 18, NM and will be having a child here in about 5 months ahs no idea of cleanliness. Her room is worse than ever and isnt suttable for a baby. She has so much crap on the floor and everywhere, she makes the show "hoarders" look like nothing. There is room no in her room for anything for a baby! All she cares about is her and her self.

charcruz

Asked by charcruz at 12:26 PM on Jun. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Tell her to clean her room.. Don't ask her. TELL HER. she is too old to be living like that.
    havokx

Answer by havokx at 12:28 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• yeah right! If i could load this picture up here I would....its that bad.
    charcruz

Answer by charcruz at 12:29 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• I would tell her she can clean her crap or get out of my house. Bet she cleans then
    havokx

Answer by havokx at 12:31 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• We have told her that she needs to clean this room and to get it done pronto! She is 18 not married and lives with us, and not working.
    charcruz

Answer by charcruz at 12:32 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• be the adult and make her keep up with it! It is unacceptable that a child would live like that! Good luck!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 12:58 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• Tell her to clean her room or find her own place. Give her a deadline date and if she doesn't have it clean - tell her to get out. Sounds like she needs a serious wake up call to grow up and this may be just the thing she needs. She probably thinks nothing is going to happen to her if she doesn't do as you tell her, make sure she realizes this isn't the case!

Answer by missanc at 12:58 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• This is the same SD that I posted about earlier and got a crap load of insults for. And its under Gerneal parenting...If i could up load a picture of her room on here i woul dofroeveryone to see.
    charcruz

Answer by charcruz at 1:05 PM on Jun. 8, 2010