Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What kind of cream do you use on your face to smooth it out?

I seem to be getting alot of blemishes.


Asked by Anonymous at 12:40 PM on Jun. 8, 2010 in Beauty & Style

This question is closed.
Answers (1)
  • use a dily cleanser, like noxema, then oil of olay! Love it!

    Answer by JoLee12345 at 12:47 PM on Jun. 8, 2010