Ok, ewww, TMI but...

Do you allow baby to breast feed while you are having sex??? My mother told me my sister told her that she had "baby on one boob and hubby on the other". My mom & I both thought that info was too much for us to handle. I think it's gross.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:48 PM on Jun. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• throwing up

June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 2:09 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• Nope i could never do that
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 12:49 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• Um wtf? That's disgusting.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 12:50 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• no way. thats gross
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 12:53 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• not only gross, but weird.
    inkydorei

Answer by inkydorei at 12:55 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• I've never actually had sex while breastfeeding but my x did do a taste test to see what my son was eating! We were fully clothed so there was nothing really sexual about it. He was just curious what breastmilk tasted like.
    Anonymous

• I read in a magazine that a lot of people like to do that but I think its nasty.
    Anonymous

• No, can't say I have even ever thought about doing that let alone actually doing it,lol.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 12:59 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• Uh! Why would she even mention that to her mother that is TMI. Maybe she was bragging in her own way...lol
    some people just talk and don't think twice about it then maybe down the line think back and wonder why did I even tell that to my mom. (???)
    Anonymous

• I think maybe she meant that she's always doing one or the other lol, not that she LITERALLY has baby on one and hubby on the other.

I've never done that, and I'm not weirded out about the mom mode and the wife mode crossing. I know that I'm both all the time and that's okay, I'm not worried about feeling sexy and mothering at the same time. But to be breastfeeding and having sex at the same time, to me, would be too much to focus on at once lol.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 1:03 PM on Jun. 8, 2010