What is this

i have never had this issue before and my hubby calls it "leaking" its milky colored but is watery like pee and it "leaks" out of my vagina and has been doing this for 3 days now... like i said before this has never happened to me so im clueless and a bit scared/bashful about it because it happens when i don't want it too! like this morning i was making DH lunch to take to work and i had to go change cause it looked like i peed all over but it wasn't pee it was milky white and watery like pee tho.. what could it be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:52 PM on Jun. 8, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• have you had unprotected sex?
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 1:00 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• Does it have an odor? It could also be that you are in the process of being fertile or getting ready to ovulate.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:22 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• @peanutsmommy1 : yes i had unprotected sex yesterday AM this started Sun eve tho

@Jademom07: no it does not have an odor... i had AF on May 23rd i should have ovulated on Sat- Sun right?!?!
    Anonymous

• Oh darling. It is probably your husband's sperms coming out. specially if he came inside of you. Something like this happens to me sometimes, but I know it is just because my husband just came inside of me.
    Anonymous

• @ Anon3:20: but it started sun eve and we had unprotected sex mon AM
    Anonymous