If youre going to the OB and its a hot day and your wearing flip flops...

do you bring a pair of socks so to put on while your legs are up in the stirrups so the doctor won't have to look at your bare feet? LOL
I have an appt today and I was just thinking about that and wondered what other people do,lol.
Yes, I have too much time on my hands at the moment, the kids are napping and the house is already clean so bare with me if you will, LOL.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:02 PM on Jun. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I leave my flip flops on. Haha
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 1:03 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• No.. I never have.. LOL good question though
    Anonymous

• either wear tennis shoes or make sure your feet look good. I think they would notice the socks and think you were wacky
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 1:04 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• I just don't have vaginal exams lol.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 1:05 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• I wouldn't wear the socks WITH the flip flops, LOL. Even if I had tennis shoes on, I'd take them off for the exam. Besides..its too hot and I'm too pregnant fat to wear tennis shoes and socks,lol.
    Anonymous

• i think that doctors have seen worse things then bare feet. As long as you *you know* is clean i think that is all they will care about. My friend is a GYN and the one thing she hates is ladies that have sex then come to the GYN without showering. EWWWWWWWWWW
    Anonymous

• lol i dont take socks, i dont care if they see my feet. its super hot here
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 1:09 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• Ok, you are laying naked on a table with your hoo ha spread for him/her to examine and you think they might be bothered by your FEET?? That is a little weird on the think o meter.
    Anonymous

• I am a flip flop wearing girl, I live in AZ I wear them even during winter, I typically check my feet before the doc comes in, if they are remotely dirty because of the flips I clean them first but no I don't wear any socks, my feet look good most of the time :)
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 1:31 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• The last thing I thought about was my feet. Yes, I wore flip flops to an exam when I was pregnant. I had my son in June two years ago. Being 9 months pregnant and fat, the last thing on my mind was sqeezing my fat ankles into tennies so the doctor wouldn't be bothered by my feet..lol
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 1:31 PM on Jun. 8, 2010