30 Day shred

Has anyone tried the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred? I bought it and did the first workout yesterday, and it was SO hard. I can't imagine the next 2 levels. Anyone had great success with this dvd? I'm thinking since the first level workout was so hard, that I might do well with this.

sstokes86

Asked by sstokes86 at 1:16 PM on Jun. 8, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I hurt for almost a week and a half. After 3 weeks, I had noticed that my endurance went up but I hadn't lost any weight and my clothes still fit the same.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:18 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• I just moved to level 2!
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 1:18 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• I didn't care for the 30 day shred. I am using Jillians Banish Fat Boost Metabolism and I really like that. I've lost about 8 lbs.
    Anonymous

• I have never done the 30 day shred, but like anon, I do the Banish Fat Boost Metabolism. I have lost 16lbs.....it's hard work and I was dying when I first started it. Now, I can make it to the 4th circuit without barely breaking a sweat, so........I need to find a new workout, because my body is so used to it. Major results though.....I'm talking 6 pack abs.....I highly recommend it.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 6:06 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• PS....I was only like 8lbs above a normal BMI when I started, so it's harder to lose the weight when you're already small. If you have a lot of weight to lose.....this workout will melt the weight right off of you all while make you stronger and giving you more stamina. I have been doing it for 3 months, so you're supposed to switch workouts every 3 or so months to avoid hitting a plateau.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 6:11 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• I'm on day 25 and down -9lbs. If your not losing weight I suggest switching between level 1 and 2, and/or getting Jillians other vids they are awesome even the yoga meltdown.

^^^and I meant switching up every other day.

ArmyGal

Answer by ArmyGal at 5:13 PM on Jul. 10, 2010