anal sex...anyone have a man that wants it up his?

mine does, and i am planning to leave him because he is recently very into this
only watched porn were man gets it up his butt by a woman with a strap on
OR
a woman fisting him up there
i think it is gross and that is why i am taking my daughter and getting out of here before he turns his sick thoughts to even worse

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:27 PM on Jun. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I, too, just find that disturbing. I think I would never be able to look at him in the same way. It's not a REAL man that wants this done to him... sorry for your loss.

Anonymous

• Prude. That is no reason to leave him.
    Anonymous

• nope I don't have a DH that wants it up his, but my DH wants to do it on me a lot lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 1:31 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• What? My husband wants me to do it so he can see what it feels like to be me. Sheesh you don't deserve him. If you end up making this relationship work then he will never be able to tell you his fantasies again? Man your judgmental. You scare me.
    I love my husband and sometimes he gets a little randy but heck at least it is with me not out at some bar hooking up. Relax a little and tell him your fears. Please don't run out because a man has desires you don't understand.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 1:31 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• its no reason to leave him - there are tons of nerve endings there -
    Anonymous

• he does every once in a while. like once a year! it's only once in a while so i go with it. i'm adventurous too.

jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 1:32 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• Good for you honey! All this anal talk scares me and grosses me out! I just don't get why women(and men) are into this crap! No pun intended! I say if my vagina isn't good enough for ya,hit the road!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:32 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• I didn't mean to post ANON...I am the first poster. That is not a reason to just run. You need to stay talk it out and find a compromise. Geeze.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 1:32 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• My husband likes it. I don't mind it, we just grab the toys! Definately not a reason to leave him! BTW thats the best way to get to his "spot", thats why he likes it!
    Anonymous

• Yeah..and the prostate is there..it's where they can get a rather nice orgasm. Plus, sometimes "forbidden" sex is more thrilling. Especially if you are with a woman uptight enough to leave you over that.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 1:35 PM on Jun. 8, 2010