has anyone else lost there mucus plug a little at a time?

If so how long did it take for the whole thing to come out? Its been 2 days and everytime i wipe a little comes out!

amylynn4919

Asked by amylynn4919 at 1:42 PM on Jun. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Unfortunately there is no definite time in which you lose your plug- I know there are women who go a large portion of their pregnancy losing plug (because it is capable of regeneration) where as some never see it at all..
    With my first pregnancy I never saw my plug- just went into labor one night after one of my waters broke (twin pregnancy)
    With my second pregnancy I lost my plug over a day- went into labor the next day..
    sorry no help! But good luck hopefully its soon for you!
    mommyto3rugrats

Answer by mommyto3rugrats at 3:01 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• pp is right. i never noticed losing mine so my assumption is i lost it a little at a time. i probably dismissed it as just different thicker discharge (it was my first baby). i think i hva estarted lossing small bits of it now, and i am 34 weeks.
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 12:10 AM on Jun. 9, 2010