Is it normal to have diarrhea just about everytime I go to the bathroom?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:09 PM on Jun. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Is it actually diarrhea (like 5-10 times per day) or do you just have loose stools?
    Do you also have stomach cramping or bloody stool, or low grade fever?
    More fiber and drinking extra water never hurts anyone, and some probiotics can help regulate things (either in the Activia type yogurts or the chewable tablets you can get OTC). You might want to call your dr if you have any other symptoms and see if you should be seen.
    Anonymous

• I have cramps sometimes, but other times I just have to pee and it comes along with it. I do get hot flashes just before I go though.
    Anonymous

• how far along are you? I was like that in the early part of my pregnancy. make sure to keep yourself hydrated and eat a very well balanced diet
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 2:24 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• i have pretty much been that way the ENTIRE pregnancy and I am 32 weeks know! it's nice not to be constipated but man this gets out of hand every now and then..lol
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 3:42 PM on Jun. 8, 2010