How can a make a collage of pictures for free?

I have always want to make a group of pictures post it on my cafemom hompage but I don't know how. Is there a program that I can used.

janitablue

Asked by janitablue at 2:13 PM on Jun. 8, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• paint? facebook is borign like that i know. just got to learn how to edit pictures on your computer. if you dont know how to id open a file, save it under a new name, so you have a duplicate, and then try things out. if you open one file in paint, select a pice and then select cut. then open another, and press paste. then move the piece where you want. once you click outside the highlited area, usually a dotted lined box, you can no longer move that piece. and if you cut it out again it will take what was originally underneath. you would have to click undo to fix what you have done. sorry for the bad explanation, i was self taught paint just playing with all the features.
    coralbeth

Answer by coralbeth at 12:38 PM on Jun. 10, 2010