did you have an increase in discharge before you got a positive test?

Wondering, for obvious reasons. Negative test. No AF. Sore breasts. TONS of clear or milky discharge (I keep heading to the bathroom with a tampon).

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:16 PM on Jun. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I defeinitely did with all of my pregnancies. but vaginal discharge does also increase before a period. wait until a week after your missed period and take a test, or you can always go to the doc and get a blood test done. =)
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 2:23 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• maybe your cycle is off and your ovulating? sometimes stress etc. can delay your cycle.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 2:24 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• i remember this the most with my son the first. I was expecting my period and I kept thinking it was coming. I would rush to the bathroom and discharge..i was like hmmmm....I was having so much discharge my inside legs were sore sorry if TMI...I left work early and took a test and it was posiive so yeah it can be a sign.
    Anonymous

• It was a sign with me but I never discharge the day I start and I did that day and found out the next day I was pregnant.
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 3:22 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• That was the first red flag to me but everyone is different.
    nakoal87