I just may leave my bf WOW

so ive had suspicions that bf has been cheating, he texts all day and all night, he hides his phone, and takes the battery out at night. He leaves to work 2 hours early everyday and comes home late sometimes 3 hours late. I asked him about it and of course it's nothing. So if I cant et any answers from him then I got it where I could, the phone bill. Well he textx a certain number from 8:00 am until 10 pm give or take arounf 15 minutes breaks here and there, then he texts another number all the time after midnight. Well I've seen his phone before and the all day number is titled as his supervisor, come on now, you text your supervisor all day, and the other numeber is listed as his a friend of his' wife, so you text her all the time after midnight, something is fishy and I cant talk to him about it cause he will get violent, so I am just going to leave. But today s my sons birthday and we are going on a trip til sunday so I

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:53 PM on Jun. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• cant leave untl then, how the hell am i suppse to hold this all in untl then? I am so eager to confront him but I can't. This next few days should be very insteresting. I spent so long wondering, now I have answers and I can finally breath, knowing was better than not
    Anonymous

• Sorry the second number is listed as his friends wife
    Anonymous

• I'm glad knowing was better then not. Sometimes it's not. And I'm glad you can finally breath. It's not good he gets violent. So please be very careful! I hope the trip goes ok, and I hope your son's Birthday is a happy one! Just leave him, and move on. Find a happy life. Make a happy life!
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 2:58 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• if you can get the numbers that he text often off of his phone then you can call them, see who answers, and ask how he know that person.
    Anonymous

• I am going to call the numbers but I cant til I leave, I actually did call today and both answering machines came on, both female
    Anonymous

• I remember the first time my x cheated. I was actually relieved it happened. My mom had said all men cheat (which is not true btw) so I was a nervous wreck until it happened. Once it happened and was over with I could relax and we got along fine until years later when he decided he liked cheating and did it a lot! Then I left.
    Keep in mind that some bf's don't think it's cheating since they are technically single men. I know it's still not right but they use it as an excuse. Just talk to him about your relationship and what it means to him. It might help you deal with what you know without really bringing it up & really upsetting him if he is a violent man.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:08 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• I've tried talkng to him so many times, and every time he gets mad, he will be upset that I looked at the bill. I have learned that I cannot talk to him in person now, only over the phone which sucks
    Anonymous

• well it honestly sounds like every suggestion we give you is not the right one. Well first off he is cheating, I hate to tell you but he is cheating, thats what cheating people do, this trip is going to be miserable, if i were you i would not go, take you child out for something like icecream or something, just get out hunny. You dont want to be treated like that. Here's what you have to think first of all if he is cheating you dont want to be with him and second if he isnt cheating you already know you cant trust him. Just look out for yourself and be strong! You can do it!!
    xxSummaxx13

Answer by xxSummaxx13 at 7:43 PM on Jun. 10, 2010