Did your husband sample the nectar when you where pregnant/nursing?

When I was nursing I never even let my DH barely touch my boobs, but one time when I was close to being due, we were fooling around. My DH stops for a second and says "the milk is in!"

Did you let your DH sample the milk?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:58 PM on Jun. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yeah, he liked it, he used the suck them when we were fooling around. It's kinda kinky, it's fun.
    Anonymous

• This:
    Yeah, he liked it, he used the suck them when we were fooling around. It's kinda kinky, it's fun.
    Anonymous

• OMG! We were just talking about this! He said he probably would have tried it if I had breastfed!
    Anonymous

• I think most peole would say they never would do this but anonymously they will admit to it!
    Anonymous

• Ya, lol....dh tells me it's very sweet, like candy or syrup. He jokes with me sometimes and tells me he'd be willing to have it in his coffee, lol
    Anonymous

• Not on purpose, but when we were having sex it happened.

Answer by missanc at 3:07 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• I guess I'll skip anon and be brave here, lmao.........!!!!!!!!!!!!

I tried to get him to. I really did... he was horrified. W/ my son we pumped for a few days. I got him (by trickery) to try some by cup... he thought it was half and half, which he sometimes drinks for acid when we can't afford his meds. We had a terrific laugh but he was very grossed out. I never tried it, although I was curious.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 3:08 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• Hubby accidentally got some3 colostrum while i was pregnant. He thought it was funny, I was mortified! lol
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 3:18 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• My DH wanted to taste what our baby was drinking so he got a mouthful. He said it was sweet. Warm but sweet. He didn't drink it all the time just that once.
    Anonymous

• That is 9 out of 9! I knew it.
    Anonymous